A Record of Delivery in Sevenoaks
Led by Peter Fleming (pictured above), over the last 4 years we made huge savings equivalent to a quarter of our budget, we have seen our government funding reduce by almost half; we have kept council tax increases to a minimum, and yet have a balanced budget, we have protected the services that you tell us you value most.
A Promise of More
We have shown that we deliver on our promises but understand we need to do more. Here are our commitments to you: they cover the things that you tell us matter most to you, your family, your friends and local businesses.
Over the next 4 years we will...
- Provide high quality services. Despite reductions in funding we are committed to providing the highest quality services, such as the weekly collections of rubbish and recycling
- Continue a "Value for Money" approach in everything we do. We understand that money is tight for many residents and believe we should keep our costs as low as possible
- Support and grow the local economy. We will make Sevenoaks District as attractive to employers as we can and support those who want to live and work within the District
- Protect the Green Belt. We understand that the Green Belt is a vital asset to the Sevenoaks District and we are committed to preserving this for future generations
- Work in partnership to keep Sevenoaks District safe. We will work with the Police and others to make sure it remains one of the safest places to live and work
Don't forget - Vote Tom Tugendhat for Parliament and for your Tonbridge & Malling or Sevenoaks Council candidates!